Real Estate Matters
Commercial Leasing and Real Estate Sales in Oregon
The real property practice at Hunt & Associates addresses the specific needs of our business clients. From negotiating your first office or retail lease agreement to the purchase or sale of real estate for development, our attorneys offer comprehensive client service to businesses and corporations of all kinds. Contact us in downtown Portland to learn how our experience with real estate in a wide range of business contexts can benefit your company.
Wide-Ranging Experience in Business Real Estate
Relatively few of our clients regard the real estate business as a core activity for generating their profits and growth. However, practically all of our clients need advice about real estate problems from time to time since a focal point of a business is the property where it is located. Among the issues we can help with are the following:
- Negotiating and reviewing leases
- Resolving disputes between landlords and tenants
- Purchasing or selling commercial property for business development
- Working with state and local government agencies in resolving various environmental, land use, and zoning issues.
- Resolving title problems involving easements, boundaries and prior interests
- Creating business entities to own commercial and residential real estate in a separate corporate, partnership or limited liability entity
- Real estate transactions related to the purchase, sale or merger of a business
- Real estate litigation
Whether your company’s role in a given transaction or problem is that of owner, buyer, seller, landlord, tenant or sublessee, our lawyers have the understanding of Oregon and Washington real property law that you can use to help make sound decisions in volatile markets.
For more information about your business real estate needs, contact Hunt & Associates in Portland.